Monday, February 21, 2011

Fun to give as gifts

So my mother in law Maggie got me hooked knitting over Christmas. I started making dish clothes with her and now i give them as hostess gifts (or whenever I go to any of my friends homes and see they have a lot of dirty dishes). I love using my Cricut to make the tags. For the one on the left, i take paper scraps and cut a long strip about 3.5 inches and fasten it with tape. The tag is made from Forever young, layered and cut at 3 inches and another at 2.5 inches. The flower is from the same cartridge and the "hand made just for you" is from Wild card. The Purse is from Forever Young and is 5 inches. I cut out "Fresh" and glued it on. What a fun way to give gifts to friends, teachers and family.

1 comment:

  1. I love them! I am going to do that for gifts too! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete