Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pictures for Grandkids





I have been making these pictures lately. The first one is for my granddaughter, Brianna, she loves Owls. I mostly use the "Hoot n' Holler" Cricut Cartridge. The little owls are from Stampin' up. Same goes for the second Owl picture, this one for Brianna's friend. My grandson Jabok is a rocker. I used "Rock Princess" (don't tell him the princess part!lol). Addison goes wild for lions! I use "Zooballoo and Life is a Beach" Cartridges to make this adorable picture! Oliveah loves Teddy Bears. It took me awhile to come up with this, but I ended up loving it. Teddy Bears are from "Create a Critter", table from "Pagoda", clock and chandlir from "Everyday Pop-up Cards", and the honey from "Just Because Cards". Whew...what a lot! So much fun to make these pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment