Friday, February 1, 2013

Card Organizer Albums

These are Card Organizer Albums for birthday Cards. You could use them for anything. There is a pocket for each month. I had to make two or else it would have been too thick. I have a tag on each page to record the birthdays for that month. I got the idea and directions from Bo Bunny website. I just found out they have a monthly free Blog Class. I will be checking that out every month now and going back over past classes. Thank so much Bo Bunny!!! I don't have a store close that sells Bo Bunny products, so I used a new pack of paper I got at Michaels. It is called Steampunk Botanica. I just love the look of it. It is a card stock that is mostly glossy and a little bit of glitter. I will be getting another pack soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment