Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Multi-purpose elegance for men and women
















I have been getting a lot of use out of this cartridge lately, I think I am becoming borderline obsessed. This is a standard 7x5 card. the opening is scored at 1 3/4 and glued to he othe 7x5 paper to create the card. I used black and white because of its elegance but any color or image would work. For the left side, I attached a 41/2 x 1 1/2 white scrap strip, then a black strip at 1 1/2 x 4 and adhered my images. I used pg. 78 of Stretch your Imagination, but any will work fine. Flowers would be pretty or ghosts for Halloween. For the other side a 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 square in white, cut 4 2 x2 square and put my image on top. I love the way the card opens. Its fun and unique, but I do love different fold for cards. Have fun creating and if you are using a black card remember o put a sheet of paper in it to write on or use a silver sharpie.

No comments:

Post a Comment