Saturday, March 19, 2011



Wow it has been a very busy week. I coached my first soccer game today and went canopy tree climbing. Yay. But here are two cards I made this week. The sentiments are interchangeable. You can do what ever you like. The cups are made from transparent paper, cut at angles. You can follow the line of a plastic cup if you like., then fold over and adhere with red sticky tape making sure there is an upward curve. The ice cubes are made with blue scraps with dimensionals and I cut the straw to fit and adhered it with glue dots. I love doing these for Cinco de Mayo and making margaritas. Colorful paper and lime will top them off exceptionally or they can add umph for a spring party. Well it s time for bed after such a busy day. As promised, I am going to make something extraordinary with my new cartridge tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment